Multi-Lab System Utilizes LACS to Streamline Compliance
It's a problem every laboratory in America is experiencing right now, lack of trained resources. This paired with demands to be more productive, standardize processes between multi-locations, and meet increasing compliance demands, laboratories needs tools to be more efficient.
Northeast Montana Health Service's, David Korkowski, knew about this all too well. When he saw the opportunity to streamline compliance, he jumped at the chance. He needed software that was simple to train technologists on because a lot of them were contracted employees, as well be able to be used between two locations, many miles apart.
Learn about how LACS can:
- Remove paper forms from laboratory stations and eliminates need to store files
- Take all your data to the cloud, creating a secure environment for your compliance needs
- Make it easier to manage multi-site locations
- How to achieve a stress-free audit with 100% success
- practical ideas to roll out to a multi-site location.
Download the free customer success story to read the full story of how Laboratory Assured Compliance Solutions helped both Trinity Hospital Laboratory and Poplar Hospital Laboratory achieve their standardization and compliance goals.